Terms of Service for Aduagency.com
- Introduction Aduagency.com (the “Site”) is a platform that allows users to create and manage online advertising campaigns. By using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service (the “Terms”). If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Site.
- Eligibility To use the Site, you must be at least 18 years of age and have the legal capacity to enter into a contract. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you meet these eligibility requirements.
- Use of the Site You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Aduagency, a Aduagency employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by Aduagency, may harm Aduagency or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
- User Content The Site allows users to create and upload content, such as text, images, and videos (collectively, “User Content”). You are solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it. By posting or publishing User Content, you represent and warrant that:
- You have the right to post or publish the User Content and that it does not violate any intellectual property rights of any third party.
- The User Content complies with these Terms and any applicable law.
- You will indemnify Aduagency for any claims resulting from User Content you post or publish.
Aduagency does not endorse any User Content and has no control over the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability, or any other aspect of the User Content. Aduagency is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from any User Content posted on the Site.
- Intellectual Property The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by Aduagency, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Third-Party Links The Site may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Aduagency. Aduagency has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Aduagency shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
- Termination Aduagency may terminate or suspend your access to the Site, without notice or liability, for any reason or no reason, including if you breach any